Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a 2006 range rover with a radio problem. After having

Customer Question

I have a 2006 range rover with a radio problem. After having the alternator replaced the radio stopped working. The fuse blows every time it is replaced.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine if the radio is causing the fuse to blow the first thing you should do is to unplug the radio and see if the fuse holds. If so then the problem is with the radio. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not taken it back to the shop yet to check out your answer. I think you gave a good solution because I wanted to get another radio, but wanted to make sure that the short is in the radio and not somewhere else.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Okay once you have it checked post back and we can work from there.