Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager
2947720

My car stalls and when my ac is up the car jerks when i

Customer Question

my car stalls and when my ac is up the car jerks when i press the brake
Category: Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Which engine is in it? Sedan or coupe?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sedan 2.7 v6 engine it only jerk when ac is on 4 coming out the top and bottom when I press the break
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.

I see, thanks.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. It involves a software update for the vehicle’s computer and has to be done by a dealer, I hate to have to say.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wz6egrgcn20xc2v/Vehicle%20Performance.pdf?dl=0

.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. That's the way to fix it rather than replacing parts that are not needed.