Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

With the old neutral safety switch on a 98 Isuzu Rodeo, when

Customer Question

With the old neutral safety switch on a 98 Isuzu Rodeo, when I went thru the gears I only got a Neutral lite on the dash. I installed the new switch with the adjustment procedures, drill bit to align slots and tightened the switch down. Reconnected the battery, let the car do its buzzes and whirs. Turned the key on and I have.....no.....lites going thru the gears????????
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring and wiring plug leading to and plugged into this sensor to see if any wiring or terminal damage is found.If an issue is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid $25 bucks for that????? Though I didn't mention it the wiring was inspected. Will not use this site again.
Thank you for your time.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize my answer didn't help with what you were looking for here.If there is anything else I can do to help please let me know as I strive to achieve a good to excellent rating.If you feel I cannot help you any further I can also opt out and put this question back on the list to see if others can assist more just let me know if this is what you would like to do.

Thanks Pete