cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

There, i hav a problem with a 2006 ford F450 v8 turbo

Customer Question

hi there, i hav a problem with a 2006 ford F450 v8 turbo diesel engine runs normal at idle but if i press idle and go for a ride i cant go more then 25 mph i hav to press acelerato pedal all way dowm the engine it feel runs with no power and theres alot
black smoke comin from the exaust pipe,, i already replac the 2 fuel filter and still the same and theres a mesage it show in the dash "water in fuel"
Category: Car
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 2 years ago.
more than likely you got a bad batch of fuel I would recommendthat you do a fuel system flush it will cost about $100 to have it done professionally but will solve all your problems
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What kind of tool do I need to flush the fluel
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did the Engine running test with my scan tool 2 code came. P0404,P1408
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.
Offer sumited