Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I need the conversion of 95degreese torque to footpounds…

Customer Question
I need the conversion of...
I need the conversion of 95degreese torque to footpounds
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/3/2015
Auto Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 2 years ago
Gary
Gary, Technician
I am sorry for the long waitthere is no conversion for 90 degree's to foot poundsto get the 90 degree's you hold the breaker bar or long bar you are using put the bar visually at a 12:00 position then tighten the bar to where the bar gets to the 3:00 position that is 45 degree'sif the issue you are having is room to do this then at any local parts stores they sell a torque angle meter tool that can be set for 90 degree's then you just tighten in small tighten turns until the tool says 90 degree's or will beep is its one that is digitalbut to answer your question there is NO foot pound to degree's chart or conversion at all