Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic,foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mitsubishi Mighty Max max: my 91 mighty max runs

Customer Question

my 91 mighty max runs for about 5 minutes then starts sputtering and if I don't reve the engine it dies
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
From what you are describing this is a fuel pressure issue or a fuel restriction issue. What i would suggest as a first step is to have the fuel filter replaced and after that have the fuel pressure tested to see if the fuel pump is loosing prime.