Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2006 Range Rover and my cd player says invalid

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2006 Range Rover and my cd player says invalid disc and won't play cd. This happened after I put a bootleg cd in the cd player.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases the cd that was installed can damage the cd reading lense to where the cd player needs repaired to correct this here.I have also seen where you can reset the cd player by removing power from it for a minute or two.If the reset does not work I suspect there is internal damage needing repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete