Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Land Rover Discovery 2: 2000 Land Rover Discovery 2. I replaced…

Customer Question
2000 Land Rover Discovery 2...
2000 Land Rover Discovery 2. I replaced Secondary Air Injection pump, both Secondary Air valves, all 4 Oxygen sensors, the gas cap, and reset fault with OBD2. Service Engine Soon lights up 10 seconds after startup? Where do I go from here?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
Answered in 4 days by:
7/2/2015
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
INspect and make sure the air flow into the pump isn't restricted and that all air injection exhaust valves are o.k.The biggest issue I have seen on several models is one or more of the exhaust valve/solenoids failing causing this fault here and needing replaced.
Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician