Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Isuzu rodeo: fan pulley bracket is different than one in other…

Customer Question
fan pulley bracket is different...
fan pulley bracket is different than one in other other trucks the same year cannot find it some call it a false water pump
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
Answered in 4 days by:
6/22/2015
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not contacted a dealers parts department on this issue here this should be done.They can usually look up the correct part bracket needed and tell you if this is an odd option or build.Once you have the correct part number you can see if they can get the bracket or if it can be located by a parts store or salvage yard.I know some models built in a different country can have different options to them.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician