Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Bentley Continental flying spur: My 2007 flying spur parking…

Customer Question
My 2007 flying spur parking...
My 2007 flying spur parking break will bout disengage. What should I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Car
That is supposed to say will not disengage
6/15/2015
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.
If this is the electronic parking brake system this can be the control module for the parking brake system at fault internally or the release/apply motor that has failed as this can be common.
Thanks Pete