Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

Isuzu Bighorn 1998 2Ltr bighorn: "Check engine" message comes

Customer Question
"Check engine" message comes on...
"Check engine" message comes on screen. Notice that the oil gage at the top of dashboard is below halfway mark and moving between quarter and original position as I drive. The message does not always appear on screen, but the gage movement seems constant. checked oil level. Clean and full to mark.
Isuzu Bighorn 1098 2Ltr.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car
6/13/2015
Auto Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
You just need to reset the message center and it shouldn't happen again. You can go to any parts store and have them do it for you if you do not have a scanner
cloe0626
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic