Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Fiat Abarth convertible: The trunk on my Abarth will not ope.

Customer Question

The trunk on my Abarth will not ope. Acts like it is locked
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
In some cases you can push down on the trunk lid while trying to use the key to unlock and open it and this will work.In other cases try lifting up and pushing down on the trunk lid while trying to unlock and open it.
If neither of these work here let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete