Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My car is circulating the coolant at all. I replaces the thermostat…

Customer Question
My car is circulating the...
My car is circulating the coolant at all. I replaces the thermostat thinking that was the problem, but it wasn't. I thought was a leak but there's not. My reservoir with get really hot all the coolant will start spilling out of it. I just need answers
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/20/2015
Auto Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair
Hello there,
Welcome to our site. I just finished reading your question and I need a little more information. Can you please let me know...
-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?
And thank you for trusting me with your problem. I am passionate about what I do and am looking forward to helping you in any way I can.