Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

George H.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1996 Buick skylark: the head bolt torque specs and tighting pattern
32roadster
32roadster, Service Technician
I need the head bolt torque specs and tighting pattern for a 1996 Buick skylark 3.1L Optional Information: 1996 Buick skylark 3.1 Already Tried: Called every dealer in the area… read more
1996 Monte Carlo: intake torque specs and sequence..rockers
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
What are the intake torque specs and sequence and the rockers torque specs for a 1996 Monte Carlo?… read more
99 Grand AM: V6..LOWER INTAKE..INTAKE MANIFOLD..THE TORQUE SPEC IS
32dmadden
32dmadden, Owner Emergancy Auto Service
I have a 99 Grand AM 3.4 V6 AND I "AM GOING TO REPLACE THE LOWER INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE TORQUE SPEC IS FOR THE LOWER IN TAKE BOLTS. THANKS MILTON.… read more
2001 subaru outback: torque specs..bolt..litre..cylinder heads
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
what are the torque specs and bolt pattern for a 2.5 litre 2001 subaru outback cylinder heads… read more
1999 isuzu trooper: serpentine belt..the bolt on the pulley..loosened
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
We just changed the serpentine belt on my 1999 isuzu trooper engine 3.5 X we need the torque spec on the bolt on the pulley used to release serpentine belt. In the process of changing the belt i accid… read more
2000 Pontiac Grand Am: the torque specs..head bolts..V..bolt pattern
david
david, Heavy Duty Repair Mechanic
What are the torque specs for the head bolts on a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am 3.4 V-6 and bolt pattern? Thanks… read more
1998 isuzu rodeo: the camshaft brackets the torque specs are 80 lb
Sam C
Sam C, Service Manager
i have a 1998 isuzu rodeo 3.5 on the camshaft brackets the torque specs are 80 lb in what will that be in lb ft… read more
1999 mercury sable: torque specs..head bolts, intake and rocker arms
MechanicMan
MechanicMan, High School or GED
what are the torque specs for head bolts, intake and rocker arms for a 1999 mercury sable?… read more
1997 olds cutlass supreme: need torque specs..intake manifold, plenum
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
need torque specs and tighting sequences for intake manifold, plenum, and rockerarm bolt torque for 1997 Olds cutlas supreme 3.1 3100 engine.… read more
1990 F150: the torque specs for the bolts on the efi intake..block
Shawn
Shawn, Lead Diagnostics Tech
i need the torque specs for the bolts on the efi intake on a 1990 F150 4.9L I-6. It is for the joint, not where it bolts to the block. Thanks.… read more
Isuzu PA Nero: What are the head bolt torque settings for a
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
What are the head bolt torque settings for a Isuzu 4XE1W? What is the tightening sequence and are the headbolts use once type ?… read more
What are the torque specs for rear caliper and mounting
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
what are the torque specs for rear caliper and mounting bracket bolts on 2005 tl … read more
What is the torque specs and sequence on 2001 malibu with 3.
Jon Pell
Jon Pell, Bachelors
what is the torque specs and sequence on 2001 malibu with 3.1 for the lower intake manifold… read more
spec..most of the vehicles bolt patterns(and offsets etc if possible)
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi wheel spec question. I'm looking for a webpage that would list most of the vehicles' bolt patterns(and offsets etc if possible) without having to put in a specific model. Thanks… read more
Isuzu Vehicross: engine runs..cooling system..20 miles..the indicator
Sam C
Sam C, Service Manager
How are you guys doing? I have a Isuzu Vehicross 3.5 engine. The engine runs hot. I have replaced everything having to do with the cooling system. It will do just fine but, after running about 20 mile… read more
2001 Ford escape: i need to know the torque pattern..intake manifold
GearHead1
GearHead1, Prototype technician
i need to know the torque pattern for the intake manifold Optional Information: 2001 Ford escape 3.0… read more
Isuzu Trooper: I have a 99 Isuzu Trooper 3.5 eng.and the tranny
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a 99 Isuzu Trooper 3.5 eng.and the tranny is stuck in safe mode after rebuild how do i fix it.… read more
torque specs for intake manifold and rocker arms for 1994 ...
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
torque specs for intake manifold and rocker arms for 1994 pontiac grand prix 3.1 liter engine Optional Information: 1994 Pontiac grand prix 3.1 liter… read more