Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Pete, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I live in Aspen, Co. and have a 2010 Ferrari California with
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
I live in Aspen, Co. and have a 2010 Ferrari California with 8400 miles The battery was dead and I put a charger on low for an hour and then attempted to charge it increasing the charger to deep cycle… read more
The battery is dead can"t open trunk and key stuck in the
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
The battery is dead can"t open trunk and key stuck in the ignition. no power. Audi A8 2007 … read more
1999 mercedes benz C230: SEATS, WHAT CAN I DO TO GET TRUNK OPEN TO GET
JASON
JASON, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
1999 mercedes benz C230 BATTERY IS DEAD AND TRUNK WILL NOT OPEN . TRIED KEY AND NO LUCK, NO FOLD DOWN SEATS, WHAT CAN I DO TO GET TRUNK OPEN TO GET TO BATTERY.… read more
Volume mutes in my Ferrari California t and I can't get it
Dan, Dealership Technician
Volume mutes in my Ferrari California t and I can't get it to turn back on. … read more
Ferrari Californian: I have a 2010 California. It says replace
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
I have a 2010 California. It says replace Battery. I am in Lake geneva Wi. Must I only get a Ferarr Batteryi… read more
Ive tried jumping the battery and that did not work..Whats wrong
Greg
Greg, Shop Owner/Lead tech
Ive tried jumping the battery and that did not work. i will turn the key and all it will do is click. Whats wrong???… read more
The trunk it has a key spot udder the trunk lid but it want open trunk
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
i have a 2005 maserti battery has gone dead how can i enter the trunk it has a key spot udder the trunk lid but it want open trunk as well please help… read more
completely dead..manually..I cant move the seats forward to look
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
My Ferrari 599 is completely dead. I have to get to the trunk, where the manuals are and the charging outlet is....but can't figure out how to get in to the trunk manually. I can't move the seats forw… read more
dead battery issue...manual release lever inside the trunk
Reecekerley
Reecekerley, Business Owner
I have a dead battery issue. Both batteries are dead so i can't pop the trunk to get at them. i tried the manual release lever inside the trunk and that didn't open the trunk either. suggestions?… read more
car wont start dead battery need to replace battery do not have key
The Road Runner
The Road Runner, Master's Degree
lost key to trunk car wont start dead battery need to replace battery do not have key to trunk. Different one then the one that starts car.… read more
trunk of my car when the battery is dead and the key will not open it
Richard, ASE Certified Technician
how can i get into the trunk of my car when the battery is dead and the key will not open it.… read more
how to jump a bmw 525i when battery is dead how to open the
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
how to jump a bmw 525i when battery is dead? how to open the trunk when battery is dead, the key does not open the door...… read more
hood, where you can jump start the car..try folding the back seat
Derrick
Derrick, Associate Degree
Hi there, If the battery is in the trunk, there should be "jump-start posts" under the hood, where you can jump start the car. Also, try folding the back seat down if you can to access the safety rele… read more
ML320 (early 2000's ???) Is there a key hole to insert the
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
ML320 (early 2000's ???) Is there a key hole to insert the ignition key to get into car? … read more
my cars..dead nothing works got a new battery what else
John Miller
John Miller, Associate Degree
my cars do not starts, Everything is dead nothing works got a new battery what else could it be, no lights no radio nothing!!!!!… read more
I cannt get the trunk lid open. I usualy insert the key, turn
Marty
Marty, Vice President / Manager
I cann't get the trunk lid open. I usualy insert the key, turn to 8 o'clock then push it to open but, now it won't. I tried every way turn left, right, around or full turn and it still won't open up. … read more
2006 Saturn Ion: you open the trunk..unlocked..Key wont
Jim Chill
Jim Chill, High School or GED
How can you open the trunk of a 2006 Saturn Ion when the car is unlocked, but battery is dead and the Key won't work because part of it broke off in the ignition?… read more
I have replaced the alternator, the battery, and the regulator
CarProblemHelper
CarProblemHelper, ASE certified Mechanic
My car is dead, I have replaced the alternator, the battery, and the regulator. What else could be draining my battery?… read more