Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Volvo V70: hello I have a Volvo 2002 V70 with the check engine

hello I have a Volvo 2002 V70 with the check engine light on, the codes are 711A CONTROL MODULE INTERNAL FAULT,3300 IGNITION COIL CYLINDER 1 SIGNAL,3320 IGNITION COIL CYLINDER 3 SIGANL, 3310 IGNITION COIL CYLINDER 2 SIGNAL, 3503 MISFIRE AT LEAST ONE CYLINDER, 3533 MISFIRE CYLINDER 3, 2330 INJECTOR CYLINDER 3, INJERCTOR CYLINDER 2, 5200 RPM SENSOR, 3513 MISFIRE CYLINDER 1
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With the code 711A being set this may be an internal electrical fault in the ECM (engine control module itself). With an internal electrical fault in the ECM this can cause the other codes to set for injector fault as well as coil fault which will also cause the misfire codes and can cause rough running.

In some cases a dealer can upgrade the ECM programming/calibrations on some of these models for the 711A code which may correct the other codes as well.In other cases though the ECM may need replaced.

I don't think you have coils and injectors failing at the same time,this sounds like a software issue or internal failure in the engine computer itself.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete