Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Land Rover Range Rover: Hello Sir, Error code P0721 I have

Customer Question

Hello Sir, Error code P0721 I have a very similar problem here on my end on a 2004 Range rover HSE. After I got my water pump changed, I noticed a trans safe prog appear on my dash. Later that day, I felt like the wheel jumped then the check engine light came on. When I stopped at the traffic light to move my truck started off in fourth gear/ high and stayed there for as long as I was driving. I turned the truck off then on then the problem went away for a while but started with the same problem the next day.
*After testing it, got a reading P0721 for output speed sensor . Please I need some help on this as the dealer was not able to tell me a solution except telling me all the potential. Please help me. Thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

Have any repairs been done so far to attempt to address the 0721 code?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. None yet.

Lets begin with the below diagnostic steps.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/04lr0721.pdf

Hello again Chris here.

It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help with the concern we worked on, and if not to say Thanks.

Also note we have about 80 categories from medical to boats to small engines to legal to whatever you can think of. If you have any other questions give us a shot with another question.

Thanks Chris
.
.