Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

K12200 GT: I just changed the battery on my 2004 K1200GT (it

I just changed the battery on my 2004 K1200GT (it took me a Nile). Now I have no more ABS, tail light, stop light or ABS lights. What shall I do? Thank you. Bernard.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect and make sure no wiring was damaged when the battery was replaced and also make sure all electrical connections around the battery are all still connected and nothing was bumped loose.

If all fuses are good I have seen in some cases a voltage surge or spike can cause damage to electronics like control units and may cause issues like this here.This may need to be tested further by a shop or dealer that has the correct wiring diagrams and test equipment if all wiring and fuses are all o.k. to locate what component has failed and caused this.This may be an internal electrical fault with a control unit itself that may have shorted internally from a voltage surge.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Pete.
Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help above when your ready.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete