Steve
Steve, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  25 years working as a service technician
43460220

will better brand of tires reduced road noise

Steve :

Thanks for trusting me to help you with your car today. I am a certified mechanic with over 25 years of experience. I look forward to working with you

Steve :

A softer low tire tread will reduce the road noise, But if you have a light small compact car you will have some road noise no matter what you do.

JACUSTOMER-bl018de4- :

I am thinking about buying all new tires just purchase 2 new ones in sept noise is annoying I just want to make a nice decision

Steve :

If you need to replace the tires it would not hurt to buy a softer tire that has a lower profile on the treads. It will not eliminate the road noise but it would help.

JACUSTOMER-bl018de4- :

thanks

Steve :

You are very welcome

Steve :

Please rate the chat by clicking excellent service, and clicking the green submit button when it pops up. Thanks

Shirley,

Hi Shirley,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Steve
Hi Shirley,

Let me know,
Steve