Chris
Chris, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am a Master Certified ASE technician. ASE Certs A1-A9 & L1. I have been a general auto repair tech for over 18 years.
75498108

Chevrolet Express 2500: have a 2008 chevrolet express. the

have a 2008 chevrolet express. the left blinker flashes rapidly inside truck...no blinkers working on left side. no hazard lights . no reverse lights..checked fuses under hood didnt find any blow ..found #15 fuse under drivers seat blown.replaced it 3 times.(keeps blowing out).what can I try next.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry about the delay in getting to your question. I will try and assist you.

Fuse 15 if for the reverse lights. It must be shorted out causing the fuse to blow. Since you also have not left turn signal I would suspect that the problem is in the left rear tail light area. I would start at the tail light following the wires forward looking for anything unusual. Where ever you come across a plug such as the tail light harness try unplugging it to help isolate the system.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Checked wiring... didn't find anything there. Could it be any kind of relay or somthing else? I have running lights on left side but nothing else.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Checked wiring.... didn't find anything there. Could it be a relay or something else? I have running lights but nothing else.

The only thing that runs on fuse #15 is the reverse lights. There is a relay for the reverse lights but it is before the fuse. The output of the relay runs through the fuse then out to the reverse lights. If you have a multi meter you can pull the fuse out, you should have power on one side the other side should show continuity to ground because it is shorted somewhere.