Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.
29613880

hi I need a radio code for my 2000 CRV, I unhooked the battery

hi I need a radio code for my 2000 CRV, I unhooked the battery and now it says code. I see a sticker on the inside of glove box says 98F69750 I think this is the radio serial number..Thanks XXXXX - Aaron

Yes, that 8-digit number is XXXXX serial number. Honda will only give out the radio code to the current owner of the vehicle. This is to prevent theft of the radio. You can visit any Honda dealer's parts counter for this information. It does not cost anything, but you will have to provide proof of ownership of the vehicle, so be sure to take your driver's license and your title or registration. You may also click on the link below and save yourself a trip to the dealer:

https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

Thank you for the positive rating. It is very much appreciated. Please do ask for me specifically if you have any questions in the future. Have a great day.