Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Gary
Gary
Gary, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
AUDI dealer shop is asking me $200 to get the radio code and
Danny
Danny, Owner, lead mechanic
AUDI dealer shop is asking me $200 to get the radio code and make my radio work again … read more
2001 GMC Yukon: because of theft lock -need the code Rich
Bob
Bob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
2001 GMC Yukon battery interuption now radio dont work because of theft lock -need the code Rich… read more
2001 GMC: the battery out and need to know the code to enable my radio
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I own a 2001 GMC Jimmy. I took the battery out and need to know the code to enable my radio. I have the first two sets of numbers.… read more
I need to get the radio code for my 2006 VW Passat 2.0T
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I need to get the radio code for my 2006 VW Passat 2.0T … read more
2003 GMC YUKON: automatic..engine power..neutral..transmission fluid
Paul
Paul, Associate Degree
2003 GMC YUKON -automatic tranmission problem All of sudden, transmission failed working not getting engine power to tranmission-tranmission not responding as it was in neutral even though its in driv… read more
2003 GMC Yukon: while im driving it just shut..electrical..gas line
Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE MASTER TECH, REPAIR FACILITY OWNER
Hi, I have 2003 GMC Yukon and while im driving it just shut off. It seemed electrical but the lights,& radio are working. I took it to the dealer and they couldn't repeat the problem but told me it co… read more
2000 GMC yukon denali: power windows, and wipers..quit working..cooler
goodwrench9124
goodwrench9124, Lead Tech/ Shop Leader
My 2000 GMC yukon denali has an intermitent problem where the radio, power windows, and wipers quit working, it appears to be heat related as they are ok when the the outside temp is cooler but as the… read more
Gmc: radio display..delco..-still need unlock code
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
I have the six diget radio display code for my gmc delco radio--still need unlock code. display code is 482 489… read more
GMC Yukon: 1999 GMC Yukon. My problem is with my drivers door.
Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
1999 GMC Yukon. My problem is with my drivers door. I can open the door using the outside handle, but the inside door handle will not work. I suppose there is a broken connecting clip on the linkage. … read more
GMC Yukon Denali XL 1500: 2003 Yukon Denali XL with 245,000
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
2003 Yukon Denali XL with 245,000 miles. Replaced front gearbox/jasper in nov.car was trouble free til now..has check suspension message visible for last 200,000 miles with no ill effects.now about on… read more
2003 GMC: THE CONTROLS FOR THE WIPERS IS ON THE DIRECTIONAL
Scott K
Scott K, Automotive Instructor
HI, I CANNOT SHOUT OFF MY WIPERS. THE SPEED HIGH AND LOW WORK BUT NOT DELAY OR OFF... 2003 GMC YUKON. THE CONTROLS FOR THE WIPERS IS ON THE DIRECTIONAL… read more
GMC Yukon Denali: 2006 yukon denali code P0463$07E8 and same
Jay
Jay, Auto Mechanic
2006 yukon denali code P0463$07E8 and same code with a Pd looking symbol after it - reader shows 2 codes both say Fuel Level Sensor A Circuit High.… read more
2003 GMC Yukon Denali: XL...cylinder..I cant pass emissions
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
I have a 2003 GMC Yukon Denali XL. (8 cylinder, 6.0) I can't pass emissions, because I get a code reading from the inside computer plug-in. Can you please help me figure this out. Thank you.......JD… read more
p38 dse i change the batery and the radio code is not working
Dave
Dave, Land Rover Shopforeman
i have a p38 dse i change the batery and the radio code is not working how can i enter the code again?… read more
Bmw: I need to get replace in order for the fan to work again
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
Good Morning, I have a bmw and I can't get the car to start. It seem like that fan isn't running. What would I need to get replace in order for the fan to work again? Please help!… read more
2001 GMC Yukon: and the break light does not work?
Davo
I drive a 2001 GMC Yukon, the tailight does not go off when the engine is off. and the break light does not work?… read more
2003 GMC: I installed a new front Evaporator on my 03 GMC Yukon
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
I installed a new front Evaporator on my 03 GMC Yukon because it had a leak. I put a new orifice tube and a new Drier. I think I added to much PAG oil to the new Evaporator and new Drier (3 oz each). … read more
I need radio code Nissan Almera 2003 Serial Number is
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
Hi, I need radio code for my Nissan Almera 2003 Serial Number is CL052930098591 Model Number is PN-2424M Thanks… read more