cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

Chrysler 300: Good morning. Can you tell me if Liccardi Chrysler

Good morning. Can you tell me if Liccardi Chrysler and Dodge in Bridgewater, NJ has a buyback program?
Yes they have a buy back program but its at their choice if they want to buy it back
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well, here's my dilemma. My father bought a 2012 Chrysler 300 in May of this year. He is terminally ill and cannot drive anymore. No one can afford the car payment and my mother needs to inquire about the buyback program. Would it be useful/helpful for her to try and tell them the same thing that I told you?

That is what I would do but they more then likely are not going to give her what he paid for it so he will still owe whatever is left