Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs. experience diagnostics & repair of all makes/models.
18617752

I know for a fact the my wiper motor link to arm fell apert.

I know for a fact the my wiper motor link to arm fell apert. How much is the replacement cost.
Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

On this vehicle, the Wiper Transmission (this is the assembly that contains that "link" that broke) is part of the Wiper Motor and is replaced as an assembly (the new motor comes with a new transmission). The Wiper Motor and Transmission assembly sells for around $150 and the Labor Time Guide calls for .8hr to complete the replacement. Labor rates vary from shop to shop, so what you pay for labor will effect the botXXXXX XXXXXne. For a job of this type, a "fair" labor rate can by anywhere from $85-$125 per hour.

Please remember the website WILL NOT automatically compensate me with a part of your deposit or from your subscription WITHOUT YOUR RATING! Please use the Rating System and *Rate My Service* if the information/advice I supplied has helped you. If you have any more questions, use the "Reply" tab – I'm always happy to answer follow-up questions! Follow-ups are always FREE! Even after you rate! Thank-you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok I have a recent question what is the best way to pull the corner out of my rear bumper ? It got pushed in about 1/2" during a rear end swipe in traffic.

I'm sorry, but, according to the website Terms of Service that you agreed to at sign-up, I am not allowed to answer a different question/problem/vehicle on the same thread as another. Only "follow-ups" that pertain to the original thread question are allowed to continue on the same thread. If you have a new question/problem/vehicle, you are required to start a new thread (sorry! their rules not mine!).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh ok. I ordered my part... on wiper issue , I am handy and not afraid to work on my own truck. What's the procedure on replacing the wiper motor assembly?

For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the repair manual procedure into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE))