Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIANCE, AUTO AND TRUCK,FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DIESEL
17454363

Im considering a Maserati 4200 GT, manual transmission. Its

I'm considering a Maserati 4200 GT, manual transmission. It's a 2005 w/17000 miles on it .
Does the manual have the same short clutch life that the cambiocorsa seems to experience? What other areas of concern are there with this vehicle.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX year is this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2005

we dont see alot of problems with the clutch on these, if driven properly,with the electronic clutches, you need to drive them like a normal clutch, which means letting off the gas slightly when shifting, the problem arises when they are driven without letting off the gas slightly, and it burns up clutches, the ony real problems we see with these is the shifter is cheap and breaks easily, especially if driven by someone else that does not know the shifter, and the shifter is 1500 dollars,Tim