Steve
Steve, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  25 years working as a service technician
43460220

when replacing brake disk pads, how much glue should be us

when replacing brake disk pads, how much glue should be used?

Steve :

Thanks for trusting me to help you with your car today. I am a certified mechanic with over 25 years of experience. I look forward to working with you

Steve :

I do not know if you call it glue you use a anti squeal gell, and you put a light coat on the back of the brake bad that goes up against the caliper.

Charles,

I do not know if you call it glue, you use a anti squeal gell, and you put a light coat on the back of the brake bad that goes up against the caliper.

If you have more questions and or need more information, please let me know. If you do not have any other questions then rate the chat by clicking excellent service, and clicking the green submit button when it pops up. Thanks

Hi Charles,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Steve