Dave Nova
Dave Nova, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

What is the benefit of installing a hydrogen fuel generator

What is the benefit of installing a hydrogen fuel generator on a gas powered auto?

Hello and thank you for using Justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with your question.

The hydrogen generators are just a gimmick. The automakers invest millions of dollars on the latest technology to boost fuel economy and reduce exhaust emissions. If the fuel economy could easily be improved by installing a simple hydrogen generator, all of the auto manufacturers would be incorporating them on their production vehicles. Don't believe the claims in the ads and save your money.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What devise can be added to the car to increase mileage and or horsepower. I am not referring to blowers or turbos or nitrus oxide and punching out the cylinders and changing pistons, I am referring to magnetic field induction, atometorisors, carburetor spacer plates and water injector.

A carburetor spacer plate can add a bit of torque. Water injection does not add power by itself. You have to advance the igniton timing. The timing is what adds the power and economy. The water injection helps to prevent spark knock with the advanced timing.