Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  40 Years reparing all types of vechiles
5784781

We just bought 2 doors from different year Dodge Intrepids,

We just bought 2 doors from different year Dodge Intrepids, should there be any problems installing them in our 2001? (is wiring the same in 2001-2004? My husband had to cut the wires to the doors at the wrecking yard, is there any problem in doing that?

Don Knight :

Your door will fit with no problem,as to the wiring just remove the wiring harness from the old door you are replacing and use that in the new door.That will be alot eaiser then splicing the old to the new harness.Just for your information any Intrepid door from 1998 to 2004 will fit.Please let me know if you need more assistance,Don

Customer:

Thanks for your help, that's all I needed to know!

Customer:

Very good service from expert.

Don Knight :

You are very welcome.Please let me know if you need more assistance and if not please dont forget to rate my service.Have a great day,Don