FixItMan
FixItMan, Master Technician
Experience:  AA DEGREE AUTOMOTIVE/DIESEL TECH
1627031

Jag Xf: I broke the oil pan in mu car on driveway, i already

I broke the oil pan in mu car on driveway, i already replaced it, but the black oil left big stains on the concrete floor of driveway, i already tried to clean with high water pressure , and sure with detergent for concrete, it kind of clean the floor as a whole, yet the stains continue it is like the black oil got absorbed by concrete floor..
Does anyone have an idea of how to clean that black oil stain form the concrete floor?

FixItMan :

Hello, my name isXXXXX appreciate you taking the time to ask a question about your car. There are several good products on the market for this. The best one I have used is ORS (oil stain remover) from Seal Krete. It pours onto the stain as a liquid and penetrates the concrete and actually pushes the oil up and out. These are several products on the market like this so it should not be hard to find. If you cannot find it let me know and I will send you over a link online to find some.

Customer: Hi bobby, i made a search i could not find ORS, i will appreciate a link.
Customer: thank you much.
FixItMan :

Here you go. It is pretty much the same product from a different manufacturer.

FixItMan :

http://www.pour-n-restore.com/oilstain.htm