Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Peugeot Peugeot Gemini orian motorhome: My pegoet motorhome

My pegoet motorhome autosleeper built on 2.2 boxer chassis reg HK56 FOP radio is now asking for a code it has been working great until know.touring Devon cornwall I can't even play a cd that's locked in.Help.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you haven't contacted a dealer yet with your vehicles identification number to see if you can obtain the correct radio code for your radio here I would start with doing this to see if they can obtain and give the code to you.

In some cases they may require proof of registration as well as a photo ID for this code but this is usually the best place to obtain the correct radio code.I would also check any owners or operates manuals you have for this vehicle as in some cases with some vehicles it may have a radio code card with these manuals.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete