Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

GMC 1500 Series: my truck is giving me code po3041/2 # XXXXX

my truck is giving me code po3041/2 # XXXXX not firing I changed plug and wire and coil?

Tim's Auto Repair :

hi

Tim's Auto Repair :

do you have a spark on that plug wire?

Customer:

yes i have spark to the plug. i can clear the code and it will run for a few Minutes and throws the code

Tim's Auto Repair :

hi

Tim's Auto Repair :

can you feel the miss...or do you just get the code

Customer:

no you can feel it

Tim's Auto Repair :

sorry i keep missing you

Tim's Auto Repair :

ok

Tim's Auto Repair :

the first thing you need to do here is to do a compression test on that cylender to make sure the engine is sound..it should have over 100+psi

Tim's Auto Repair :

if the compression is good

Tim's Auto Repair :

check for a pulse on that fuelinjector..

Tim's Auto Repair :

if it has a pulse

Tim's Auto Repair :

replace the fuel injector

Tim's Auto Repair :

Please RATE my answer by clicking the RATINGS button so I can get credit for my work,, the [BAD SERVICE] and [POOR SERVICE] rating does not give me credit].i don't receive commission if you give a less than 3 star/smiley rating ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, ,please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

Customer:

ok will try