Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this available and my info is limited on this as well but here is the removal and install procedure I have located for you.
1. Disconnect battery
ground cable and disarm airbag system (locate and remove air bag fuse)
2. Remove steering wheel.
3. Disconnect and remove instrument illumination rheostat knob.
4. Remove steering column lower nacelle securing screws. Remove lower nacelle.
5. Tilt steering column to lowest tilt position.
6. Remove switch securing bolt.
7. Cut and remove cable ties securing switch harness.
8. Disconnect switch harness multi-plug.
9. Carefully remove switch assembly.
10. Reverse procedure to install.
Heres the steering wheel removal procedure
1. Disconnect battery ground cable and disarm airbag system
2. Center front wheels and lock steering wheel by removing ignition key.
3. Slightly loosen the nut securing steering wheel to shaft.
4. Pull steering wheel to release from shaft. Remove securing nut and steering wheel.
5. Reverse procedure to install, noting the following:
a. Tighten steering wheel securing nut to 26-33 ft. lbs..
b. Reverse disarming procedure to arm air bag.