Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Ive lost the key to the car how I can program new key =land

I've lost the key to the car how I can program new key =land rover HES 46 VIN SALLPAMG4VA372108
Hello

I'm afraid that key replacement is a job for the dealership as the fob has to be programmed to match the body control unit and ECU signatures

Sorry to say that there's no DIY route for this one
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need pin code for LAND ROVER model 1998 VIN

SALLPAMG4VA372108

Hello

I can't help you with this one so I'll opt out and get another expert involved

good luck
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

SALLPAMG4VA372108

Hello again - Welcome back.

This is MIKE - I have helped you before ----

Exactly what programming equipment do you posses for vehicles ?

Rgds, MIKE..................................

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I want you to show me a special program Range Rover

Hello again -

Thank you for your reply.

To program the keys with these models - with the pin etc , you need to use the proper equipment that plugs into the vehicle - and reads the info from the Ecm - and then with that - you program the new keys.

That is why I was asking re the equipment - because it has to be the correct equipment for the job. There are no special programs that you can use / do manually - without equipment as mentioned.

I see you do a lot of this - you may want to consider purchasing key coding equipment - that will do these jobs for you - there are many suppliers on line.... you would have to check your locale - and exactly what models you want to work with / cover.

I am hoping I have understood you correctly - but this HERE ( click the link) may help you further.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.

Mike, Mechanic
Experience: Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.