Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Rough idle check engine light on. already replaced plugs and

Rough idle check engine light on. already replaced plugs and fuel filter also engine rpms go over 2000 on start of engine

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

what is the year,make and model of your car?

tims auto repair :

tellme all you can

Customer:

2002 Mercury Sable rough idle sometime stalls at red light. replaced

Customer:

plugs and fuel fliter. 129000 miles on it. stopped at autozone said miss fire on #4.

Customer:

Also check engine light will flash off and on sometimes.

tims auto repair :

ok

tims auto repair :

sorry i missed you

tims auto repair :

if you only replaced the plugs,,,you need to replace those plug wires,,the plug wires is the likly cause of the miss-fire and the miss-fire is why the engine light blinks..

tims auto repair :

let me know

tims auto repair :

thanks'

tims auto repair :

Please RATE my answer by clicking the RATINGS button so I can get credit for my work,, the [BAD SERVICE] and [POOR SERVICE] rating does not give me credit].i don't receive commission if you give a less than 3 star/smiley rating ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, ,please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

Customer:

WHAT'S THE ANSWER I DO NOT SEE IT