How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 24459
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
Type Your Car Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

where can I get my car fixed. Its the head gasket failure.

This answer was rated:

where can I get my car fixed. It's the head gasket failure. I live in Albuquerque the year of the car is 1998
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. What year, model, make, and engine size of vehicle? Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

1998,Cadi ,model DFW, body 4D, cyls 08

This is a pretty huge job which requires a place that is comfortable with repair and has done it before. To have repair done properly your best option is the local Cadillac dealership Galles and Davis Motor Company which you can contact at(NNN) NNN-NNNN It is about a 21 hour job then about $800 in parts so your looking at around $3000. In my opinion the car probably isn't worth repairing and your better off selling then using the money toward a different vehicle. Let me know if you have more questions, I'm sorry about the bad news. Thanks Dennise.
Dan and other Car Specialists are ready to help you