How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike V. Your Own Question
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 25493
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
Type Your Car Question Here...
Mike V. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Ted, I ordered a scanner off of It is an

This answer was rated:

Hi Ted,
I ordered a scanner off of It is an Autel Maxiscan MS309 OBD-II Code Reader / Scan Tool.
I connected it to my car and got the following codes:
Can you provide me with details regarding these codes so I can give them to my mechanic?
HelloJason Betham and thank you for your question!
What is the year,model and make of your car please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

2003 Landrover Discovery SE7

Thanks for the information
The code 150 and 138 are for the bank 2 upstream O2 sensor. It's basically saying the reading isn't plausable. It is indicating a short in the wiring harness or a possible issue with the sensor itself.
Same with the code 1129. If the sensor has been replaced, then they need to look for alternative problems either with the wiring or with possible intake air leaks or a sticky fuel injector.
If you are looking for more info, please be sure to let me know.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you send me instructions on how to fix?

I can send you instructions on how to diagnose. This is all the supplied data there is for these codes. In many cases the sensor itself is the cause.
HERE is the info. I realize that code 150 is not shown, but the chart covers all the sensors.

Mike V. and 3 other Car Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

I have to replace the following items but I don't know what they are called and where I may be able to order them from. Please take a look at the attached pictures and advise of the names of the parts in the pictures and where I might order them from.



On the first photo I can see what you are needing, on the second photo it looks like you are pointing at the same thing. Please clarify.Also, I would ask that you do rate my answer once I have one for you since it's been a long time and this is a different question. I will research this to get you what you need for sure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Mike. You are correct, the picture shows the same thing. I also need the following parts. I am having trouble attaching more pictures for the other parts I need. I will try and attach them to another string.


Ok, you can also upload them to drop box and then shoot me the links.
Can you tell me if you are trying to resolve any codes with this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am uploading the pictures to dropbox shortly.

Yes, the codes and descriptions you provided me before should hopefully resolved by replacing these parts and also by checking the wiring as you suggested.

Ah, ok I think that will also help me locate the parts :) once I know what I am looking for.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Please see the above 3 links for additional parts/hoses that I need replacements for.



Jason, I am not sure what's being pointed at on pic 3 sorry to say. It looks like on pic 2 you are pointing at the air filter box unless there is something under it.
Give me some time to see what I can come up with and a better description of pic 3. If it's a hose you may be able to use a vacuum hose to replace it if it's leaking.
Anyhow, give me a bit and I will see what I can do.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

The picture with extension Part%202a.jpg is the air filter box.

Part%203a.jpg is a hose.

Part%204.jpg is another hose that needed to be fabricated. I think the mechanic said it was a high pressure hose.

Hope this helps.


Ok, I would grab an air filter box off Ebay
This is a link for the cooling hose that's coming off the overflow
I believe you will need a dealer for the first part of the air intake hose that is coming through the fender, I cannot seem to locate that anyplace. Back in the day we could use this foil tubing and repair it.
I need to know what the "high pressure" hose is for? Steering or some coolant or what please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Mike.

I believe the high pressure hose is for the coolant.

Ok Jason, here is a link to all the coolant hoses for this model. Since I can't seem to figure out which one is which, I think it's best you take a look.
I am also thinking that the very first photo, if you can locate a used box, it may have the air intake attached to it.
Please let me know if you need further assistance, if not, please be sure to rate my answer, Thanks.