greasemonkey2386
greasemonkey2386, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications A1,A4,A5,and A7 10+ years professional hands-on experience
71578964

Isuzu Amigo: Isuzu amigo 1999 with 3.2 have no power to fuel

Isuzu amigo 1999 with 3.2 have no power to fuel pump realy when the key is on I have power from switch to ecm but nothing coming out to pump realy

greasemonkey2386 :

so i am understanding you correctly you have power to the computer from the ignition switch but you dont have power to the relay

greasemonkey2386 :

have you checked for relay power at the computer to eliminate the possibility of a broken wire?

Customer:

Im not getting power to the injectors, the coils and the fuel pump, any suggestions?

Experience: ASE Certifications A1,A4,A5,and A7 10+ years professional hands-on experience

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

There are 4 wires on the relay. One is power from the fuse box, one is for the pump, one is power from the pcm and one is ground.

Check terminals for power with a test light to verify available power. I will attach a wiring diagram for you to view.

Roy

how are you making out???

Roy