My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.
Here is the procedure I have located on this here:
1. Drain coolant:
- Remove expansion tank cap.
- Remove guard under radiator.
- Open radiator drain cock. Collect coolant with a hose on the drain cock.
- Close drain cock.
2. Detach the upper and lower radiator hoses:
- Remove the engine coolant fan FC.
- Detach the upper and lower engine radiator hoses
- Turbo: Detach the oil cooler hoses from the right side of the oil cooler.
- Automatic: Detach the oil cooler hoses from the left side of the oil cooler.
3. Remove upper A/C-condenser bolts
- Remove two upper bolts holding condenser to radiator.
- Hang up radiator with a cord as illustrates.
4. Remove lower A/C-condenser screws
- Remove two lower bolts holding condenser to radiator.
5. Disconnect radiator:
- Remove two bolts holding radiator. CAUTION:
Hold radiator to avoid damaging it.
6. Install radiator:
- Tighten radiator to 30 Nm (18 ft lb)
- Finger tighten two lower bolts holding A/C-condenser.
7. Tighten radiator/A/C-condenser:
- Install two upper screws for radiator/condenser.
8. Install radiator hoses and engine coolant fan:
- Install upper and lower radiator hoses.
- Install engine cooling fan.
- Raise car and tighten lower screws holding AC condenser to radiator.
- Reinstall splash guard.
9. Fill coolant:
- Fill cooling system through expansion tank.
- Total coolant capacity is about 7.2 l (7.6 US qt.)
- Run engine warm and top up if necessary.
- Check for leaks.