Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Porsche 944: My question is in regards XXXXX XXXXX Ac. On my 1986

My question is in regards XXXXX XXXXX Ac. On my 1986 Porsche 944 turbo when the ac used to run it used blow cold air then all of a sudden blew hot air instead of cold. Then later it would blow cold again. Any idea what this may be? Do i need to change the compressor?

Welcome! Are you ready to work on your vehicle’s issue now (may need voltmeter and other tools), or just seeking information at this time? Also, is the A/C currently blowing any cold or hot air?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ac was blowing cold air.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ac was blowing cold air

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. If you were to turn the A/C system ON right now, would it blow hot or cold air?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that si a good question. because right now I got the starter off because I replaced the master and slaver cylinder. So I do not now till I finish the present job. But maybe you can give me some tips in bleeding the slave an master cylinder. Do I need to buy a pump pressure bleeder canister? to do the job?

Pressure bleeders work well. However, I've always filled the system from the slave cylinder's bleeder (lowest point) using a long plastic hose and a funnel. Doing it this way requires a lot of patience but it leaves no air trapped in the system.