Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

code p0352 and p2305 however i have spark on all cyls and no

Customer Question

code p0352 and p2305 however i have spark on all cyls and no injector signal
Submitted: 4 years ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Hi, thank you for asking your question today. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

2003 caravan se 2.4 mileage 137909 new crank sensor,cam sensor. new ecm,new coil,plugs and wires.everything has been changed twice except for the ecm, to eliminate for a bad new part.symptom is after 1 mile of driving we lose injector signal,good power but no signal from ecm.when this occurs the ecm flags p0352,p2305.ohm tested signal wire to ecm 1 ohm perfect.when vehicle is started cold it runs perfect.crank and cam sensor wiring ohm tested perfect.it seems when vehicle goes into closed loop we lose injector signal to number 2 & 3 cyl. ect is reading normal and rpm signal always stays strong.i am reading on a pid this vehicle is going into cat protection mode.i can read about 500 degrees on the cat. where does it get this reading

The most common cause for code 0352 based on the repairs you have done so far is the ignition switch. For code 2305 did you enter the VIN# XXXXX the new PCM and did you have it updated to the most recent level.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ignition switch did not solve problem.I believe i have a module backfeeding voltage to ecm. I have seen this two times in twenty years so im going to continue with my diagnoses. It looks like the only solution at this point in time.thank you for your time