Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

GMC Sierra 1500: i just swapped a radio out of a 2006 gmc seirra

i just swapped a radio out of a 2006 gmc seirra the one radio i want has a cd player mine did not, now its in lock. how do i unlock. both trucks are 2006 gmc sierras

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

sorry,,but you can not unlock these at homelike you could the older models

tims auto repair :

this must be done by the dealer

tims auto repair :

the dealer may charge $75+/-

tims auto repair :

again,,you cant unlock these as you could the older models

tims auto repair :

thanks

tims auto repair :

Please RATE my answer by clicking the RATINGS button so I can get credit for my work,, the [BAD SERVICE] and [POOR SERVICE] rating does not give me credit].i don't receive commission if you give a less than 3 star/smiley rating ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, ,please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP