Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Gary
Gary
Gary, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
spark plugs..cranks..mechanic changed the fuel pump then the truck sat
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
My 16 year old daughter has a 89 Trooper.We had the spark plugs and wires changed and now the truck cranks but won't start.A mechanic changed the fuel pump then the truck sat by the side of the road f… read more
1994 dodge truck: cranks..coil, spark at plugs, spark plugs..fuel rail
MikeB85
MikeB85, ASE Certified Technician
1994 dodge truck 5.2l. cranks no start, spark at coil, spark at plugs, spark plugs good, 39psi at fuel rail what could I be missing.… read more
98 Rodeo: start my..spark plug..disconnect..crankshaft sensor
Daniel, Lead mech
When I try to start my 98 Rodeo for the first time, I get a spark out of the spark plug and then it will not spark anymore or until I disconnect the battery and then it will spark one more time then s… read more
1986 Chevy S10: air filter, fuel filter, PCV valve..stall
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
1986 Chevy S10 My truck was stalling out. I replaced the spark plugs, spark plug wires, air filter, fuel filter, PCV valve. It does not stall out any more but it has no power. It can hardly climb a sm… read more
1990 pontiac bonneville: v6 it will crank up and drive..spark plugs
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
i have a 1990 pontiac bonneville with a v6 it will crank up and drive for about ten to fifteen minutes then it will shut down and then it will turn over but no fire to spark plugs… read more
I think i might have mixed up the spark plug wires
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I think i might have mixed up the spark plug wires when putting them back on the spark plugs.… read more
98 Mazda: sport 4wd..spark plugs and oil change..truck wouldnt start
david
david, Heavy Duty Repair Mechanic
We have a 98 Mazda all sport 4wd. Truck came in to change spark plugs and oil change. When that was done the truck wouldn't start. Codes that came up are P1790 Manufacture Control - Tranmission P1792 … read more
I took out my spark plug and the dedfouler came with it should I take
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I took out my spark plug and the dedfouler came with it should I take off the defouler or leave it on?… read more
mazda B2300: spark plug wires..past 60mph..mass gas sensor..five gears
Rudolph Diesel
Rudolph Diesel, Service manager/ Master mechanic
I have a mazda B2300 pick up truck I changed the spark plugs and spark plug wires thinking it would help. But I have hard acceleration vehicle won't go past 60mph replaced the mass gas sensor three ti… read more
Buick rendezvous: I am changing spark plugs..having trouble removing
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I am changing spark plugs on a Buick Rendzvous and having trouble removing the #1 plug all of the others came out. Is the @1 plug a different size?… read more
My car is cranking, but not firing up. As far as I know all
Jim
Jim, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
As far as I know all spark plugs are working. The fuel IS getting to the fuel rail … read more
1991 honda civic: crank..no fire to the spark plugs, When the car
Geordie
Geordie, Mobile Mechanic
I have a 1991 honda civic. Will not crank up at all now. I am getting no fire to the spark plugs, When the car was running it would sometimes quit when it was hot outside. Let the car sit and cool off… read more
Engine light came..i popped the hood and noticed my spark plug was
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
Last week i noticed that my car was shaking really bad and my engine light came on when i would go around 55-60 miles per hour, then it stopped, then it was just all the time no matter what speed i wa… read more
My engine..one of the spark plugs after I crank the engine..hesitates
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
My engine is making a small spark from one of the spark plugs after I crank the engine. The sparking continues and when I drive, the engine kind of hesitates when I drive off from a stop sign or red l… read more
when I crank up my truck and shift into any gear it wont move
DoctorD
DoctorD, Retired Auto Shop Owner
when I crank up my truck and shift into any gear it wont move, but with the truck in gear and turned off it will move?… read more
1994 crown victoria: My spark plug wires pop off my spark plugs when i
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
My spark plug wires pop off my spark plugs when i turn my car off in my 1994 crown victoria, how can i fix this?… read more
Running fine..malfunction..the spark plugs and it still cranks
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
my car was running fine I stopped for about five minutes when I went to restart it, it acted like it had vapor locked. I replaced the starter and battery the alt was charging at the time of malfunctio… read more
My check engine light came on..dealership..spark plugs
proff13
proff13, Doctoral Degree
I recently had some repair done to my car at my local dearship after my check engine light came on. Previous to going to dealership i changed my spark plugs and wires and found oil on the park plug on… read more