Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Hello, my 2007Mazda3 engine has become very load & it vibrates,

Hello, my 2007Mazda3 engine has become very load & it vibrates, making the car shake.. It's not extreme, but it's getting there....car has 160k miles.. what are the possible problems, & give a cost estimate if you can please....thanks for your help.
Hi Im Tom Im here to assist you with your issue today .This can be a few different issues .Is the check engine light on now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, there. no the light is not on at this time.....

Ok if there is no check engine light on now then there is a problem with either a torn transmission or engine mount which is causing this issue and this needs to be checked next for this issue .Very common and not an extremely expensive repair about 125 parts and labor for one mount .Usually the side engine mount brakes as well as the front mount these I would check first.These are what need to be checked next for this issue .Remember Im here if you need any further assistance for anything at all just let me know there will be no further charge.Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.