Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Mike S.
Mike S.
Mike S., Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
How does the Sirius/xm radio antenna wire hook in to the top
Ron, Automotive Tech
how does the Sirius/xm radio antenna wire hook in to the top of the 2011 Lincoln town car rear window? I would like to remove the antenna from the top of the car.… read more
1995 Buick regal: power wire..the power antenna..grand..sport
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
Where do I find the fuse for the radio power wire to the power antenna for a 1995 Buick regal grand sport… read more
1993 Miata: Antenna..what to do with the extra wire on the plug.
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I am trying to wire in a new Metra/Antenna works power antenna into my 1993 Miata. The installed plug has four wires: LightGreen w/yellow, Red w/Black, Black w/yellow, Blue w/black coloring, the new a… read more
Im installing a portable xm radio in my 04 S mini...antenna
eric
eric, John deere tech.
I''m installing a portable xm radio in my 04 S mini. Where and how can I wire the radio directly into the antenna?… read more
1984 CORVETTE: YESTERDAY THE RADIO STOPPED WORKING..DOWN.
MechanicMan
MechanicMan, High School or GED
I HAVE A 1984 CORVETTE, YESTERDAY THE RADIO STOPPED WORKING AND THE POWER ANTENNA(NEW ANTENNA) WOULD NOT GO DOWN. THE BREAKER FOR THE RADIO WAS OK BUT THE BREAKER FOR THE ANTENNA WAS BLOWN. I GOT A NE… read more
Mazda Tribute: antenna..has stoped to go down when the Radio is turned
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
Hi, the power antenna on my Mazda Tribute 2003 has stoped to go down when the Radio is turned off or the engine is turned off.Any idea what can be? thank you very much for the help… read more
2001 chrysler sebring: With a 2.7L- V6..other electronics..fuses
Rudolph Diesel
Rudolph Diesel, Service manager/ Master mechanic
I have a 2001 Chysler Sebring With a 2.7L- V6, twice now it has completely shut down with no power to ignition or radio, but all other electronics working. Dealer added inline fuses on one of the circ… read more
radio out so i can installed sirius fm Direct Audio Relay..antenna
robert legowski
robert legowski, auto mechanic
I need to get the radio out so i can installed Sirius FM Direct Audio Relay. It plug in antenna jack… read more
1991 cadillac seville: replacing the power antenna..ground..controler
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I am replacing the power antenna on a 1991 cadillac seville, but I need to know which wire is for power, ground and controler.… read more
1997 KIA Sedona: little over 20,000 miles on it..clicking sound
joe
joe, Automotive Technician Instructor assista
I have a 1997 KIA Sedona that has a little over 20,000 miles on it. I've mentioned twice during regular maintence (1/21/09 and 6/21/09) that I have a "clicking sound" coming from the engine general ar… read more
88 wrangler. Radio wiring. the original radio plug was ...
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
88 wrangler. Radio wiring. the original radio plug was removed, and now i am trying to install oem radio. Have the plug but not sure where all the wires go. speakers are easy enough, other pins i am n… read more
2001 Montero Sport: antenna..a load grinding noise..10 seconds..unhook
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
I have a 2001 Montero Sport and the cable on the power antenna broke. Now, when the radio is turned on the antanna motor makes a load grinding noise for about 10 seconds. I want to unhook the power to… read more
A bosch 24 V alternator for use as a charger for a set..regulator
Louie, Senior Technician
How do I wire a bosch 24 V alternator for use as a charger for a set of 24 V batteries. The alternator is an AL0722X with intergrated regulator. Any suggestions? Glenn.… read more
Infinity: regular maintenance..you recommend at 55,000 miles
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
assuming regular maintenance has been performed what service would you recommend at 55,000 miles for my Infinity I-35… read more
The wimpy horn with a dual horn, powered through a relay
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
How is the horn wired? I want to replace the wimpy horn with a dual horn, powered through a relay.… read more
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander: the antenna input on the back of my radio
Eric, Retired
I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander, and I would like to know how to get to the antenna input on the back of my radio.… read more
Bought a used 2007 Suzuki XL-7 and radio has LOC on screen.
Dan, Automotive Technician
Bought a used 2007 Suzuki XL-7 and radio has LOC on screen. There's no manual or paperwork for this vehicle. How do I unlock the radio? … read more
2000 Honda: antenna connection on a factory radio w/cassette player
Auto Tech Guy
Auto Tech Guy, Associate Degree
How do I get to the antenna connection on a factory radio w/cassette player on a 2000 Honda Odyssey?… read more