Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

Hi. I have a holden calais supercharger the (check rear lamp

Hi. I have a holden calais supercharger the (check rear lamp )on dash when I drive the vehicle at night.when I check all lights works.l have even replace all rear bulbs.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok i will wait.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Hi

This will happen if you fit the incorrect bulbs with incorrect watt and voltage rates .

Please check with your owners Manuel which bulb rating you need, and that you have the correct once fitted ,

Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box below.

Rgds Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience: 17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi greg.i have renewed all bulbs according to the owners manual. Regards jose.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Hi.

Do you have access to a good scan tool to check the system for malfunction codes for the BCM , this will let you know what is causing this issue .

Also make sure that all the bulb holders have no corrosion and that they are clean .
check rear light plug connections for bad connection due to corrosion bag earth / ground.

Do this first then get back to me with the reply box below.

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Greg,before replacing all the bulb i checked the bulb holder for corrosion and wear,all are ok.I scanded it ,and did not give any fault code.but the issue is intermitent.