Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Neal
Neal
Neal, Mechanic

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 95 Lexus es300. The check engine light came on, I ...
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
I have a 95 Lexus es300. The check engine light came on, I went and got the codes tested at autozone (since then I have lost the actual codes) but I do remember that it said something about the fuel t… read more
1996 Lexus ES300: the Check Engine light came..mechanic checked
Kyle N.
Kyle N., Automotive Technician
I have a 1996 Lexus ES300. Recently the "Check Engine" light came on and my mechanic checked with a computer analyzer and came up with code # XXXXX (02 sensor Bank # XXXXX & 2). Can someone give me go… read more
1998 Lexus es300: the check engine light came on..000 miles
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
I have a 1998 Lexus es300 and the check engine light came on. I have 49,000 miles on the car. I had the code checked and it indicated PO130, I think. The mechanic said it was the oxigen sensor and tur… read more
lexus es300: check engine light is on and the track..oil changed
marc C
marc C, Mechanic
i have lexus es300 1999. the check engine light is on and the track off light on. i oil changed but the light still on. how can i turn off these light off. Thanks Tommy… read more
I HAVE A LEXUS ES300 1998. THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ...
mastertechtim
mastertechtim, Repair Shop Owner
I HAVE A LEXUS ES300 1998. THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND I HAD A DIAGNOSTIC CHECK DONE AND THE CODE IS PO446. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THE GAS CAP AND RESET THE LIGHT. WELL IT CAME BACK ON AND THEY CA… read more
Lexus ES300: my abs light came on and stayed on for 20 min.
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
my abs light came on and stayed on for 20 min. then went out. now it comes on then go out when I start the car. Also I noticed after the num. 8 on the rpm it has 1000rpm? help my husband is deceased a… read more
97 Lexus ES300: My trac off light came..Traction Control..Lexus dealer
westrope65
westrope65, Associate Degree
I have a 97 Lexus ES300. My trac off light came on today. I checked the operators manual, it said that there could be a problem with the Traction Control and that I need to see a Lexus dealer immediat… read more
2002 lexus es300: a yellow oil light flashed..warning lights
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
I own a 2002 lexus es300 and i was coming back from lunch today and a yellow oil light flashed on and than when i drove back to my office it went off. I did notice that my car has 2 oil warning lights… read more
1994 lexus es300: old one was tested..dome light came..headlights
John, Owner
I have a 1994 Lexus LS300 - When I opened the door the dome light did not come on. Next,I tried to start the car but got nothing. Replaced the battery, even though the old one was tested and still was… read more
I started with a oil light coming..old changed and check light stayed
JacobTD
JacobTD, Diagnose Specialist
I started with a oil light coming on and going off. Had old changed and check light stayed off. Then it came back on. Then I started noticing a loud clicking noise. My mechanic looked at the lifters a… read more
I put gas in my car and the check engine light came..car started..tune
mike
mike, Bmw master tech 9 years
Last year to the date, I put gas in my car and the check engine light came on immediately. The car started bucking and hesitating. I brought it to the mechanic and he did a tune up. The car still drov… read more
2003 Mazda Tribute: My car starts, but dies..battery light..light come
Vladimir Grodskiy
Vladimir Grodskiy, Automotive Electrician
I have a 2003 Mazda Tribute. My car starts, but dies immediately. The battery light and check oil light come on as well. The oil was just changed and we put a new battery in, so I don't believe it's t… read more
1993 ford explorer: The check engine light came on n..few seconds
Robert
Robert, RV Tech Support
I have a 1993 ford explorer,Yesterday i was driving it n at a red light my car shut off, The check engine light came on n as long as i keep on the gas a little i''m ok but when i let off it shuts off … read more
I have 93 lexus es300, Whenever i start my car for the ...
Brian9
Brian9, Automotive Technician
I have 93 lexus es300, Whenever i start my car for the first time of the day i must let it warm up or it doesn't run right. It seems as though it has little power when engaged in drive no matter how m… read more
2002 Mazda Protege: check engine light came on..egr valve..o2 sensor
Daniel, Lead mech
2002 Mazda Protege 5 Car passed emissions last week and immediately the check engine light came on. My wife took to a local chain repair shop for it and my guess is they were trying to get more money … read more
My car stalls..check engine light and oil light comes on.
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
My car stalls out when I stop anywhere. Why is this happening? The check engine light and oil light comes on. The car idles too low and stalls. Why?… read more
My car just stalled and the oil light and check engine light comes
marc C
marc C, Mechanic
my car just stalled and the oil light and check engine light comes on it idles fine then when i set it in gear it cuts off… read more
lexus GS300: temperature..driving my..1998..oil light came on & off
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
The temperature was 31degrees. As I was driving my lexus GS300-1998, what appeared to be the oil light came on & off. Could it be the cold?… read more