Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Gary
Gary
Gary, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Suzuki Forenza: the timing belt on my 2004 Suzuki Forenza broke.
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
the timing belt on my 2004 Suzuki Forenza broke. i replaced it , but my vehicle still will not start. I set all the marks on the crankshaft and the valve pullys in the right marks but it will not star… read more
suzuki forenza: Hi, I have a question about a suzuki forenza
Dan, Automotive Technician
Hi, I have a question about a suzuki forenza 2004. When I pulled out the stick that lets you see how much oil is in your car. I discovered that it was water mixing with my oil. I was wondering if it i… read more
Suzuki Forenza: Another question on a different car. 2004
AMD
AMD, Master Automobile Technician
Another question on a different car. 2004 Suzuki Forenza . I am pulling out the engine with one concern. Does the starter tie into the tranny or can I leave it attached to the engine. I think from wha… read more
Suzuki Forenza: I have a 2004 Forenza that is overheating.
Canuck Tech
Canuck Tech, Associate
I have a 2004 Forenza that is overheating. I have replaced the Water pump, Thermostat, Head gasket (Heads were resurfaced), Temp sensor replaced. The two front fans come on, and rotate. We have flushe… read more
suzuki forenza: I have a 2004 suzuki forenza and it is idling
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
I have a 2004 suzuki forenza and it is idling rough and when u give it gas it wants to stall out and bogs down hard… read more
Suzuki Forenza: I have a 2004 Suzuki Forenza. It has 104,000
Aaron
Aaron, ASE Certified Master Technician
I have a 2004 Suzuki Forenza. It has 104,000 miles on it. It has a lack of power and while driving down interstate at 75 mph it will all of a sudden loss power and start missing out and throw a P0300 … read more
Suzuki Forenza: I have a 2004 Suzuki Forenza had to replace
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
I have a 2004 Suzuki Forenza had to replace head gasket. Two codes found PO563 and PO705 Fixed and reset. I have about 3oo miles on it and no codes, but it will not pass emissons. Obd Monitors Status … read more
Suzuki Forenza: I have a 2004 Suzuki Forenza where the drivers
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Dealership Service & CR Manager
I have a 2004 Suzuki Forenza where the drivers side power window seems to work intermittently. I have had a local mechanic try to figure it out but to no avail. If you lift up on the window manually a… read more
Suzuki Forenza: I have a 2004 Suzuki Forenza with an automatic
AutoGuy99
AutoGuy99, Automotive Technician
I have a 2004 Suzuki Forenza with an automatic transmission. When i turned the car off my key moves in the ignition to all positions but i am no able to take the key out unless i disconnect the batter… read more
suzuki forenza: i have an 05 suzuki forenza. broke timing belt,
porscheguru
porscheguru, Porsche technician
i have an 05 suzuki forenza. broke timing belt, had valve job done am ready to reassemble. was told i had to bleed the oil from the lifters. help.… read more
Suzuki Forenza: My car wont start. its a 2004 Suzuki Forenza.
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
My car wont start. its a 2004 Suzuki Forenza. I replaced the fuel pump about a month ago. It was running fine but then just shut down well I was driving . I cant get it started now?? Before I replaced… read more
suzuki forenza: i have a 2004 suzuki forenza. battery died
Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield, Retired-Disabled
i have a 2004 suzuki forenza. battery died now when i try to turn on radio it just has the readout "COD" does it need reset? can't find anything in owner's manual… read more
Suzuki Forenza: Hi, my 2004 Suzuki Forenza has the check engine
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Hi, my 2004 Suzuki Forenza has the check engine light on. We have determined that it is because of the camshaft sensor. Should i just replace the sensor?… read more
suzuki forenza: im having a problem setting the timing belt
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
im having a problem setting the timing belt tensioner on a 07 suzuki forenza got the belt on got my cam & crank lined up right cant get the tensioner to get tight it not moving the new belt mark need … read more
suzuki forenza: I have a 2007 Suzuki Forenza and when it reaches
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
I have a 2007 Suzuki Forenza and when it reaches about 2000 rpm it makes a grinding noise that then goes away once I'm past 2000… read more
Suzuki Forenza: I inherited a 2004 Suzuki Forenza with 35K
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
I inherited a 2004 Suzuki Forenza with 35K miles, and really like it. Except it appears the keyless fob is missing, so the dealer wants to charge over $200 a fob to replace it, and I want 2 so it woul… read more
Suzuki Forenza: timing marks are set properly, belt tension
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
timing marks are set properly, belt tension is fine but when I try to start my 2004 Suzuki Forenza it fires back thru the intake. What is the diagnosis? I dont know where to go from here. Jack… read more
Suzuki Forenza: I have a 2005 Suzuki Forenza, my daughter was
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
I have a 2005 Suzuki Forenza, my daughter was driving home at night and the low beam headlights went out and the heater stopped working. I could not find a bad fuse with the heater or headlights, the … read more