Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Pete, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
93 suburban: 10 minutes..Runs fine for a little, then runs like [email protected]
oliver
oliver, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
So her is what is going on with my '93 suburban. sometimes it runs fine, and sometimes it doesn't, but its more like 10 minutes at a time. Runs fine for a little, then runs like [email protected] When it is not r… read more
I cannot get the ignition key our of my lexus rx300. it
Matt Haas
Matt Haas, Technical Diploma
I cannot get the ignition key our of my lexus rx300 . it seems to be a … read more
45 mph it seems to bogg down until i give it some more gas..run fine
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
when i am going on speed like 45 mph it seems to bogg down until i give it some more gas. then it will run fine for a few moments and do it again. why and how can i fix it… read more
2000 town car: accelerating..40mph , 50mph and 60mph , why
Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
my 2000 towncar feels like it is going over a wash board when accelerating at 40mph, 50mph and 60mph, why?… read more
2000 pontiac sunfire: starts fine..it stalls..start back..sputters
Proud Hyundai Owner (Corey)
Proud Hyundai Owner (Corey), High School or GED
i have a 2000 pontiac sunfire it is a five speed it starts fine but it seems like when you go long distance with it starts to spit and sputter and then it stalls out and when i try to start it it does… read more
Ford tempo: It loses power when I am going 50mph or more
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have a ford tempo, It loses power when I am going 50mph or more. What could be the problem?… read more
2000 saturn: runs rough..It idles at about 600 rpm..doesnt sound
Your Auto Inspector
Your Auto Inspector, Assistant Service Manager
I have a 2000 Saturn SL2 that runs rough at idle. It idles at about 600 rpm. It doesn't sound like it's missing, but just rough. I have replaced the plugs, wires, battery, coil, fuel filter and air fi… read more
2003 Silverado Z71 w/4wd...50mph there is what seems like a vibration
Pete, Technician
I have a 2003 Silverado Z71 w/4wd. I have recently noticed a when a get to speed of 40-50mph there is what seems like a vibration or sometimes it feels like the truck is having trouble getting past 50… read more
2002 alero: wont start..the security system...it..parking lot
jazzmaster
jazzmaster, LEAD AUTO TECH
my 2002 alero won't start...it sounds like it will turn over...but doesn't last year I had trouble with the security system...it wouldn't turn over at all then... this time it is different...wants to … read more
Jeep cherokee: misfires..It runs great at speeds below 50 mph
DoctorD
DoctorD, Retired Auto Shop Owner
My jeep cherokee misfires above 50mph , or over 2000 rpms. It only does it at hwy speeds. It runs great at speeds below 50 mph. I have had to replace the CAT- convertor because of it running ethier le… read more
My car wont start...(more than just clicking..tried jumping
Ivan
Ivan, Automotive Instructor
My car won't start. It makes a sound like it's going to start (more than just clicking like when the battery's dead--it actually sounds like it's about to start), but it doesn't actually start. I trie… read more
2000 olds silhouette: the driver power window..van..runs fine
Dan, Automotive Technician
the driver power window on my 2000 olds silhouette van doesn't work right. The motor runs fine, but the window gets stuck or goes up (or down) crooked. What do I need to replace and what is the part n… read more
Starts fine, except when it is cold. Full tank of gas, New
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
Starts fine, except when it is cold. Full tank of gas, New battery. Turns over fine, kinda sounds like it's trying to fire, but no start. … read more
I need help with my. When I hit the gas pedal to pick up
Gary
Gary, Gold Certified Technician
I need help with my carburetor.When I hit the gas pedal to pick up speed, most of the travel distance sounds like it doesn't even do anything. In fact, sometimes, it will cause carburetor backfire.How… read more
92 Buick LeSabre: bad vibration in the drivers front wheel area..quits
Online Wrench
Online Wrench, Associate Degree
I have a 92 Buick LeSabre, when I go with it everything is fine until I get to about 50mph then there is a bad vibration in the drivers front wheel area. If I take it out of drive when I am experienci… read more
2000 ES300: old battery..my car running for more than 30 minutes
Matt Kesler
Matt Kesler, Business Owner/Law Student
I have a 2000 ES300 LExus with a 2 year old battery that has died twice when I leftr my car running for more than 30 minutes. Could there be another problem othe than the battery?… read more
Highway speed for 1hr or more, engine revs..throttle cable
Tim West
Tim West, Service Manager
When driving at highway speed for 1hr or more, engine rev's. Almost like fuel throttle cable is stuck. Cable is fine, what can cause this problem?… read more
I have an 2012 acura tsx sportswagon. When the weather gets
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have an 2012 acura tsx sportswagon. When the weather gets cold, it sometimes sounds like it doesn't want to turn on. Yesterday it was totally dead after one day of not driving it. it has 39,000 and … read more