Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience:  Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.
19871424

2 seater, convertible: fiberglass 2 seater, convertible 6

fiberglass 2 seater, convertible 6 cylinder in line, Bentley on valve cover, right hand drive ,mounted on 30's chassis, with automatic oiling system, need information on carberators and oiling operation/mechanics before we start up for the first time (hopefully we are on the same page)

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we don't mind waiting thank you

Hello there! I'm Eurocar ! I will try to assist you as much as I can. Quality research = Quality answer!!

here is a site that you can get all the info on the engine and other systems

http://rrtechnical.info/

that should help you out tremendously

if you have any more questions please ask if not please leave excellent service for the issue at hand!!

Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience: Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.
Just checking in to see if your issue has been addressed.
If so please utilize positive feedback for the assistance given

Thanks
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not very impressed so far I just got our bill and to have you double bill us is not cool. we got charge $38.00 on Apr 8 and Apr 15 and this is NOT ment to be a tip..this would be appreciated if it could be fixed...thanks again...Bob

I'm sorry about that but that has to be reviewed by customer service. I'm just a expert and have no control in the funding dept. you need to request customer service and inquire about the charges.