How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mralexc Your Own Question
mralexc, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 25
Experience:  ASE certified Master Automotive Technician, Vocational Degree in Advanced Automotive Technology, Nissan dealership training,
Type Your Car Question Here...
mralexc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

maxima: My Nissan maxima was wrecked it front end and my wires

This answer was rated:

My Nissan maxima was wrecked it front end and my wires and plugs r all screwed up that starts at my headlights from the plug back. What would that plug and wires that goes with it be called and where can I buy both sides the the wires and plugs?
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am going to try to help,

Just to be sure i am understanding you you would like to know what the names of the parts of the wires and plugs that make up your headlight circuit and where you can obtain them.

Ok well if you need the whole headlight plastics and all it is called a headlight assembly, if it is just the plugs and wires it is called a headlight connector and the connector includes the wires in a pigtail for you to solder them to the existing wiring and the connector connects to the bulb.

you can get the headlight connectors from your local auto parts store, there are two connectors, autozone labels them as the dorman headlight socket there is one for the low beam one is for the high beam, the auto parts store person should be able to look them up to see price and availability for you
mralexc and 8 other Car Specialists are ready to help you